sábado, 25 de junio de 2016

About this blog


Among the moments of my childhood, I keep with special affection the memory of playing puzzles with my brothers. Some of these puzzles struck me and made me understand that to solve a problem (either real or fictitious) must cover all its facets and edges, and it is necessary to rethink the same problem from different points of view. 

When I was a teenager and I was sharing experiences with my friends, I was surprised to note that some of them knew many of the conundrums that fascinated me, we could even exchange a few others. Today I love puzzles raise my daughter and my nephews, and comfort me much satisfaction watching their faces reflected the same feelings and emotions that seized me and my brothers several tears ago.

The desire puzzles, riddles and questions is certainly inherent in human nature, reflections of this desire we find in literary works of all times and places ( " Oedipus"  and " The Hobitt"  are some of my favorite examples) also in film (eg the great " into the labyrinth" ).

It is my desire to share in this blog the mind games that I like and that struck me most as a child, with the motivation to stimulate thinking and imagination of new minds.  

I hope that you enjoy it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario